Here is my first attempt at creating something from Coroplast®.
I made a suit of chain mail armour for Halloween. I also made a chainmail coif but still the costume was lacking something. While I was off for a couple of months due to the Covid19 lockdown I decided to try to make a helmet from an old Coroplast® sign from work.
After a couple of weeks of swearing, cutting my hands with a box cutter, and burning my fingerprints off with a hot glue gun, I came up with this.
|Knights Templar DYI Helmet|
The final result turned out pretty good... for a first attempt. I learn from my mistakes, so I know I can do better.
|Cosplay Knights Templar|
|Let me know if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org||Photos courtesy of